- We work with the credit bureaus and your creditors to challenge the negative report items that affect your credit score. We'll ensure your credit history is up-to-date, accurate, and reflects you honestly.
- Our customized tools, educational approach, and proven technology guide you through the tasks and action items you need to take in order to maintain a healthy score and accomplish your credit goals.
Credit Scores and Credit Reports
- “What is a good credit score?” “What are the credit reporting agencies I should pay attention to?” These are questions people usually ask when it comes to credit scores.
- When you apply for credit (credit card, a car loan, or a mortgage) lenders want to know what risk they'd take by loaning money to you. When lenders order a credit report, they can also buy a FICO credit score that’s based on the information in your credit report. A FICO credit score is based on a snapshot of a credit report at a particular point in time.
It is important to know that most credit scores on the internet are NOT the same scores lenders use. Over 90% of lenders use FICO Scores. The other credit scores out there are called “educational credit scores.”
- We recommend pulling a credit report from a reliable source such as Annualcreditreport.com, www.identityiq.com or from a lender. Once you've obtained a copy of your credit report, contact Dream Team Solutions, LLC for a risk-free consultation on how to maximize your FICO scores. Consultations are only $99. We will consult with you everything that there is to know about your personal credit report and provide tips and keys to restoring your credit. If you decide to proceed with our credit restoration services, the $99 will be credited to your credit restoration fees.
- We also provide credit repair training. We don’t just improve your credit and leave you in the dark on how to maintain your new credit scores. We give you Credit Repair Training to ensure your continued success.